discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Dot Null registration

Re: [opennic-discuss] Dot Null registration

  • From: "Gregor" <delphi4u AT gmail.com>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Dot Null registration
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 14:46:14 +0100

I contacted NameCheap service which offers FreeDNS and ask them about OpenNIC
TLDs. They said to me that they will look in it and hopefully whey will soon
make it able to use OpenNIC domains.

I suggest ALL OF YOU to contact services that offer Free DNS service and ask
them about OpenNIC TLD domains. More of us write them, more option, there
will be someone will offer service also for OpenNIC TLDs.