discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Dot Null registration

Re: [opennic-discuss] Dot Null registration

  • From: Verax <verax AT 8chan.co>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Dot Null registration
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 12:37:32 -0500

I know your pain, I've been trying to set up the .chan tld with
Martin's software. I had to do a heavy re-write in order to allow
users to just add A/AAAA records, and some effort at injection
protection. You can see my effort at
https://github.com/verax-wares/opennic-mud4tld

Because it's not very good, we're also trying to do a completly new
project to replace it (Regano)
https://repo.or.cz/regano.git

Pathore is the guy behind that, he's in irc, not sure if he's on the
mailing list.

Regards,
Verax