discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] dnscrypt

Re: [opennic-discuss] dnscrypt

  • From: Evaggelos Balaskas <Evaggelos AT balaskas.gr>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] dnscrypt
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:31:48 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 ns14.ebalaskas.gr B8DC120291

Thanks for your replies,

I will change 5 & 12 to [encrypted request] & [encrypted response] as
they confuse some people with.

If there are more thoughts on the subject, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again.

On 11/10/2015 05:12 AM, Jacob Bachmeyer wrote:
> Evaggelos Balaskas wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to make a presentation regarding opennic project & dnscrypt
>> to my local hackerspace (hackerspace.gr).
>>
>> To simplify things (for non technical people) I tried to draw something
>> abstract via dia.
>>
>> I would like to have your input regarding this attempt [0].
>> PLZ be gently ... this is my first attempt with dia :D
>>
>> Thanks in advance, have a nice day
>>
>> [0]: http://balaskas.gr/img/dnscrypt.png
>>
> It seems readable enough, although I did have to look at it a bit before
> I recognized that strings 5 and 12 are supposed to be encrypted data.
> Perhaps "[encrypted request]" and "[encrypted response]" might look less
> like an error?

Unix System Engineer
PGP: 0x1c8968af8d2c621f