discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Important: reg.for.free, and thus .geek and .indy signups unavailable

Re: [opennic-discuss] Important: reg.for.free, and thus .geek and .indy signups unavailable

  • From: Maiyannah Bishop <maiyannah.bishop AT postactiv.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Important: reg.for.free, and thus .geek and .indy signups unavailable
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 23:16:48 -0500

I use a dev branch of Chrome so it's probably specific to some upcoming "feature" (like their one in 53 one that broke literally half the internet with certificate problems...) but it does seem to work in Firefox, so I guess I'll use that for now.  It's definitely a looming problem if this is something I'm running into on a dev branch though.
-mb