discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] TLS Encryption Working Group Formation

Re: [opennic-discuss] TLS Encryption Working Group Formation

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] TLS Encryption Working Group Formation
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 14:45:14 -0600

Do you not understand what the purpose of this group formation is? It's to draft the policies that are going to be put to a vote. I'm not going to write every policy myself and impose it on everyone, this should be a group effort. I'm merely organizing people to put forward their ideas so we can draft a policy that will eventually be voted on.

This is why we haven't voted on anything (nothing to vote on) and why I don't want extended discussion here. Seemed fairly clear.

Jonah