discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal

Re: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 14:40:47 -0600

Goodness, it's like déjà vu or something, looks awfully familiar. I should start a charter generator, [insert TLD and name here], but I think people would get sick of constant new requests.

I think this looks good Joseph ;) I'd vote yes for it; I have nothing to add.

Jonah

P.S. you can start the official vote in 7 days, as per policy.