discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal

Re: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal

  • From: JC <jc AT motorsports-x.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 20:43:52 -0600

Apologies..  I've dealt with so many aspects of this process... I have forgotten  my own facts and actions..

In the prototype image I sent jonah,  I removed the ".core" logo from the device... So jonah knows of my device plans but not that I intended using the .Core  tld.

Apologies jonah.   No harm  No foul I hope.

 That said..  Perhaps the person proposing this tld  would consider  discussing my intended use..  As on its surface it appears closely related.   And i just happen  to be looking for a tech guru...

JC