discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal

Re: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 08:09:09 -0600

Please read entire email chains.

Jonah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "JC" <jc AT motorsports-x.com>
Date: Feb 2, 2017 8:45 PM
To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>

Apologies..  I've dealt with so many aspects of this process... I have forgotten  my own facts and actions..

In the prototype image I sent jonah,  I removed the ".core" logo from the device... So jonah knows of my device plans but not that I intended using the .Core  tld.

Apologies jonah.   No harm  No foul I hope.

 That said..  Perhaps the person proposing this tld  would consider  discussing my intended use..  As on its surface it appears closely related.   And i just happen  to be looking for a tech guru...

JC