discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] report.opennicproject.org

Re: [opennic-discuss] report.opennicproject.org

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] report.opennicproject.org
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2017 11:05:06 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx3.sourpuss.net 5CD0D2D3EB

By the way, if you want to actually receive email notices when a problem is detected, it helps if you put in a valid email address at members.opennicproject.org...  One of the servers that is currently showing failure has an invalid address attached to it.