discuss - RE: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Unofficial Discord.

RE: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Unofficial Discord.

  • From: Joseph Marsden <josephmarsden AT towerdevs.xyz>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: RE: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Unofficial Discord.
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:01:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I would also have to agree with this, there is no reason for OpenNIC
conversations to be encrypted/secret, in fact they should be as public as
possible for maximum transparency. Basically everything is compatible with
IRC nowadays and there's no point moving to some closed source third party
application.