discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Status on .o TLD?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Status on .o TLD?

  • From: Jon Hebb <somebodyrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Status on .o TLD?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:30:01 -0400

There is no voting before a formal vote is proposed followed by a discussion.

If we want to argue semantics and rules, let's atleast abide by our own.

On Apr 20, 2017 3:57 PM, "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com> wrote:
I vote Yes to remove .o and vote Yes to require a functioning registrar. If a functioning registrar comes into being, then we can vote for/against .o again.

--

-Dan Q