discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] I really think we need to reopen .libre

Re: [opennic-discuss] I really think we need to reopen .libre

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] I really think we need to reopen .libre
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 19:03:21 -0700

I think your points are good, and look forward to
some discussion about that. Commercial usage can
sometimes be a problem in some environments, but
I honestly don't think that's going to happen here.
In fact I think we should be so lucky as to have
commercial interest in our world. It might be good
for us.

That said, the basic ideas of liberty and freedom
are not compatible with such harsh censorship as
espoused by the .libre charter. In fact I think it
is very wrong and certainly deceptive - I hope not
deliberately so.

Regards,
Ole Juul