discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] I really think we need to reopen .libre

Re: [opennic-discuss] I really think we need to reopen .libre

  • From: Amunak <amunak AT amunak.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] I really think we need to reopen .libre
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 16:17:38 +0200

I like this choice also because it's very unlikely that someone might register it with ICANN, as it's not really a word or anything.

Dne 10.06.2017 v 7:03 kevin napsal(a):
.faif

<free as in freedom>

On Fri, 2017-06-09 at 22:31 -0400, Daniel Quintiliani wrote:
Originally it was about the choice of the TLD .libre as a replacement for a noncommercial-only .free, when something like .noncom or .noncomm would be better suited since "libre" implies both commercial and noncommercial use.

--

-Dan Q