discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Email addresses and the Members page

Re: [opennic-discuss] Email addresses and the Members page

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Email addresses and the Members page
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 16:30:50 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx2.computerrehab.us 710B92D7DE

Oh I also forgot to mention... there are a number of user names that could contain invalid characters in some systems.  For example I found quite a few with spaces in the name.  I have corrected the members page so no new accounts can be created with anything but a-z, 0-9, hyphen, underscore, or period, but we will need to clean up the existing accounts at some point.