discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Email addresses and the Members page

Re: [opennic-discuss] Email addresses and the Members page

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Email addresses and the Members page
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:34:08 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx2.computerrehab.us 032212D7DE

I can't think of any system I've ever seen which allows spaces in the account name.  Note however that your account name is separate from your real name, and the real name field DOES allow spaces (in fact they are expected).  But yeah, from this point forward you would need to use underscores, hyphens, or periods to separate your name if you used that as an account username.  I should make that more clear on the registration page as well.