discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Email addresses and the Members page

Re: [opennic-discuss] Email addresses and the Members page

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Email addresses and the Members page
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 16:26:54 -0700

I imagine this is the easiest and most reliable way
and so please don't take this as a complaint. I just
want to note that people's real names normally have
a space. This is how my name appears on tax returns
etc., so using an underscore, for example, should
probably be called a nick name to avoid confusion.
I've ended up with something I didn't intend on some
sites where I wanted to use my real name. I do
understand the desirability of making the "name"
something which would also be a valid file name.

~ Ole