discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist

Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 20:49:43 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.computerrehab.us BE5982D7C2

Please looks at the output from the sample URLs.  Every one of them except the first general list is directly suitable for use by bind9.  I just 'wget -N' the URL and overwrite my existing config file, then 'rndc reload' to go live with the new data.

Or am I completely missing what you are asking...?