discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist

Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] letit2 [.] bit blacklist
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 20:56:44 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx5.sourpuss.net 1FBB02D6EE

I've been reading into this... hmm interesting, but there IS a caveat.  Apparently you need Bind9.10 or higher, or there are some serious performance issues when using multiple RPZ zones, which could be an issue for some users.  Still very interesting, I'll have to play with it...