discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois service

Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois service

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois service
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:20:15 +0300

Hi.

I get used to Mysql. Quick, good and popular database.
Ofc you can use anything that you want.
I don`t say "need". Ofc that PHP have LDAP lib (http://php.net/manual/ru/book.ldap.php) too. And API can use it.
I said that why MySQL no needs to restart something too.
With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev

Moscow, Russia
phone: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 6003]
fax: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 7777]
www: http://www.mega-net.ru
mail: dnikolaev AT mega-net.ru
SIP URI: dnikolaev AT sip.mega-net.ru || dn AT sip.mega-net.ru