discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois service

Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois service

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois service
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:38:44 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.computerrehab.us 9D1262D7B9

I did a couple of updates on the whois service today.  First we added the lookup for .cyb domains, which is now live.  Second, I moved the table of TLD lookup hosts into LDAP, so they can be accessed by others.  I'm not sure if there is any other practical purpuse for this data, but it does mean that I can make changes to the data in real-time without having to stop and reload the whois service.