discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois service

Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois service

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois service
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:32:14 +0300

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

How and where you get the data for whois service ? From whois of TLD ? Where I can get list of whois services ?
Or is there any manual how to do own whois service for opennic TLDs ?

And what about other TLDs .o, .bbs, .chan, .cyb, .neo, .null, .oz ?
With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev

Moscow, Russia
phone: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 6003]
fax: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 7777]
www: http://www.mega-net.ru
mail: dnikolaev AT mega-net.ru
SIP URI: dnikolaev AT sip.mega-net.ru || dn AT sip.mega-net.ru