discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

  • From: Brutalent <brutalent AT email.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 00:29:24 +0200

Ok thanks for support an help. ORK project is a "hybrid ring". Work with bit, with ethereum and self id wallet. All people decide want ork Tld for multiple layer accounts: Blockchain and bit domains are very complicate for general user. We want make an unified Id for multiple signatures.

Il 30/set/2017 00:15, "Christopher" <weblionx AT gmail.com> ha scritto:
> The ORK domain prevent the spam like Bitcoin. One id one domain. We prevent
> all malware protection for single domain. Operative Ring Key prevent
> fraudolent transaction or scam.
Is the purpose of a ".ork" TLD is that every person can only have one
domain under it because of an ID? How you do you stop people from
getting multiple IDs?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:34 AM, Brutalent <brutalent AT email.com> wrote:
> We only want support of OpenNIC dns for resolve ORK domain, other jobs it's
> not a problem: we work with a self community.
That sounds exactly like .bit then, if you have a ORK key you have a
domain. Okay. Is that the entire purpose? If that's all the point of
it is I'm not sure we need yet another one. I mean there's no reason
we can't have two I just don't see the benefit of it.

So yeah... is the entire purpose just to give ORK key holders a
domain? That's basically what I'm getting at.