discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

  • From: Mike Wille <mike AT wille.io>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 23:42:06 +0200

Hi,
is there a White Paper about your TLD project which is based on ORK? (Not the White Paper for ORK, please)
Also: If you start a vote now then I think everyone would vote "no", as nobody knows what you are trying to accomplish.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards,

Mike Lennart Wille, wille.io

E-Mail:  mike AT wille.io
PGP-Key: wille.io/pgp

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, or if the information provided in this email (including any attachments) is evidently not destined for you, kindly inform us promptly and delete the message received in error (including any attachments) by erasing it from all your computers and other storage devices or media and destroying any hard copies thereof. Any unauthorized processing, forwarding, disclosure, distribution, divulgation, storage, printout or other use of this message or its attachment is prohibited. If your system is infected or otherwise bugged by any virus that is carried by this email, we disclaim any liability whatsoever for the ensuing loss or damage unless caused by our intention or gross negligence.

Please open a votation if like ORK project. Thanks.