discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

  • From: Brutalent <brutalent AT email.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 20:40:59 +0200

Please open a votation if like ORK project. Thanks.

Il 28/set/2017 16:44, "Brutalent" <brutalent AT email.com> ha scritto:
Replay: This is a WhitePaper link: http://docdro.id/A01DlMP

Do you have a whitepaper (like Bitcoin’s bitcoin.pdf by Satoshi Nakamoto) that explains how ORK works? Or a website? I think a lot of people (myself included) would like to read about ORK in depth.

The closest thing I was able to find is this: https://ens.domains/ but I didn’t look very hard. :) Anyway, it seems like the Ethereum system is able to support arbitrary (custom) names via blockchain contracts, not just machine-generated ones... so this is already different from ORK.