discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

  • From: Brutalent <brutalent AT email.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 00:06:43 +0200

White paper is the resume of ORK. In this mailing list talk for resolve ork domains in OpenNIC. The project is multilateral, is a ring.

Il 29/set/2017 13:47, "Mike Wille" <mike AT wille.io> ha scritto:
I won't let you live in my House if I don't know who you are and what you will do there.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards,

Mike Lennart Wille, wille.io

E-Mail:  mike AT wille.io
PGP-Key: wille.io/pgp

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, or if the information provided in this email (including any attachments) is evidently not destined for you, kindly inform us promptly and delete the message received in error (including any attachments) by erasing it from all your computers and other storage devices or media and destroying any hard copies thereof. Any unauthorized processing, forwarding, disclosure, distribution, divulgation, storage, printout or other use of this message or its attachment is prohibited. If your system is infected or otherwise bugged by any virus that is carried by this email, we disclaim any liability whatsoever for the ensuing loss or damage unless caused by our intention or gross negligence.

We only want support of OpenNIC dns for resolve ORK domain, other jobs it's not a problem: we work with a self community.