discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] BDNS - a browser addon for accessing OpenNIC TLDs

Re: [opennic-discuss] BDNS - a browser addon for accessing OpenNIC TLDs

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] BDNS - a browser addon for accessing OpenNIC TLDs
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:19:00 +0300

Hi Astanze.

I don`t see any replies on your message, sadly... and sorry for that.
It was me who asked you on github to add OpenNIC support to your plugin.

You may look at https://lists.opennicproject.org/sympa/arc/discuss/2017-09/msg00085.html thread. It is about browser plugin and you can participate in discussion.
Also you can join IRC chan (https://www.opennic.org/irc/) and talk to community members there.

I don`t see any reason for not to add info about your plugin into the OpenNIC wiki. Plugin is working and it`s easy to install.

P.S. You done great work, thank you for that.

With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev
virus_net