discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [DISCUSSION] Mailing List Voting and Formatting Policies

Re: [opennic-discuss] [DISCUSSION] Mailing List Voting and Formatting Policies

  • From: Amunak <amunak AT amunak.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [DISCUSSION] Mailing List Voting and Formatting Policies
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 23:23:38 +0200

I feel like we should have some (even if just very vague) rules about removing spam(mers) from the mailing list. If someone is not contributing to the discussion and obviously just prolonging the voting period then they are spamming, and spam to the ML thread (as well as messages accidentally posted to the wrong thread) should not count towards the extensions. I guess this should be codified too though, nice catch.

Amunak