discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD

  • From: gitgud AT tfwno.gf
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: Jonah Aragon <jonah AT triplebit.net>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 00:15:34 -0500

Please pardon the formatting error, I wasn't able to locate copies of these resolutions looking through the wiki, so the only record that they exist is presently the mailing list. At least, to my understanding.
Vote will end at at 2017-12-29 00:00. The Original Discussion begins at https://lists.opennicproject.org/sympa/arc/discuss/2017-11/msg00000.html and resumed briefly in December.

As an aside, I miss voting from the site. The mailing list is really low visibility compared to the front page treatment of other votes and results, and in the interest of transparency it would be great to see that functionality return.

As another, my vote on this proposal is obviously yes.