discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] Reintroduction of past proposals, IR, R1

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] Reintroduction of past proposals, IR, R1

  • From: Jacob Bachmeyer <jcb62281 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] Reintroduction of past proposals, IR, R1
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 21:45:55 -0500

Then I will clarify: F, G, H, E, D, I and I abstain if all of those are eliminated.

-- Jacob

Daniel Quintiliani wrote:
A reminder: "Vote up to 9 times in order of preference. In each round, an option may be chosen only once, and only the options given below are valid." So "I" only counts once, with your vote: "F, G, H, E, D, I"
--

-Dan Q

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 20:41:06 -0500, Jacob Bachmeyer <jcb62281 AT gmail.com>