discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Invalidate previous vote; eliminate other forms of voting

Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Invalidate previous vote; eliminate other forms of voting

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Invalidate previous vote; eliminate other forms of voting
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 01:24:18 -0400 (EDT)

Additionally, "misleading" is a personal attack and a slanderous accusation
of deceitfulness on my part. OpenNIC should not be proposing votes with
language designed to slander specific members.

I set the second round to begin in two days so the vote must go on, and again
the only reason I did is was because of the complaints of other people.

Also, you must specifically name the proposal(s) to repeal.

--

-Dan Q