discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Important changes to the ".o" registry!

Re: [opennic-discuss] Important changes to the ".o" registry!

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Important changes to the ".o" registry!
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 08:20:56 -0700

Congratulations Jonah.

However, there still seems to be a problem.
After registering, I get this message:
"No Domains Registered With Us"

But, when I try again I get this message:
"The subdomain you entered is already taken"

I assume that means that my registration then
actually was successful.

Could you please clarify what's going on with that?

~ Ole