discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New T2 Server Config

Re: [opennic-discuss] New T2 Server Config

  • From: Günter Grodotzki <guenter AT grodotzki.ph>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New T2 Server Config
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:28:24 +0100

Unfortunately NSD does not provide any recursion:

http://tfm.cz/man/5/nsd.conf

And I am not going to switch over to BIND ;)

On 1/4/11 6:46 AM, Jamyn Shanley wrote:
Ah, nevermind. I think you meant to say 'unbound is
non-authoritative.' ... right. So if we really are going to be
required to do this as a T2, we'll probably have to look at other
options (NSD, etc) unfortunately.