discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Seized poker domains

Re: [opennic-discuss] Seized poker domains

  • From: Psilo <dns AT psilo.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Seized poker domains
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 23:28:38 +0200

I believe this would give a meaning to the project.

2011/4/16 Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
It's most likely that the changes simply have not propagated to you yet.  It does take time for DNS entries to spread world-wide.

As far as protecting seized domains - That was a concept I brought up, but there didn't seem to be enough interest to pursue it.  Of course I can still add that feature at any time, but we would need to have a vote by OpenNic members to authorize the service.