discuss - [opennic-discuss] unable to register .ing domain

[opennic-discuss] unable to register .ing domain

  • From: Dmitry Shalnoff <allother AT studio-o.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] unable to register .ing domain
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 04:15:46 +0100

Hello everybody,

My question to domains maintainers.
I'd like to register domain in .ing zone but infortunately can't. website of registrar says that <any> domain is already taken by other person just after clicking "put this domain in my portfolio". really annoying.

Is it possible to fix it by somehow?

Would be great to place some registrar contacts directly on the website.

thank you beforehand for help,
Dmitry

PS I'm really fascinated by openNIc project. This is definitely a nearest future of world networking (especially in the light of transition to ipv6). It inescapably will fragmented to separate zones to give people free domain alternative and finally, obviously, have found some compromise interzone regulations on a free basis.