discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] list of DNS prepared to register and host non-IANA names; cooperation opennic with AlternativeRootZone.org ; c: unable to register .ing domain

Re: [opennic-discuss] list of DNS prepared to register and host non-IANA names; cooperation opennic with AlternativeRootZone.org ; c: unable to register .ing domain

  • From: "JP Blankert (thuis & PC based)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: info AT alternativerootzone.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] list of DNS prepared to register and host non-IANA names; cooperation opennic with AlternativeRootZone.org ; c: unable to register .ing domain
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:56:42 +0200

Great!

Would you be prepared to set up the extension .2m ?

(eventually against payment, I mean: you do efforts).

.2m is meant for people of 2 meters long or more. They encounter all the same kinds of problems in planes, cars, trains, hotelbeds (Spain), socially, and when getting children (2m marrying 1m60 often requires Ceasarian).

Thanks for letting me know (private jpblankert at zonnet do nl, as opennic member, otherwise info at alternativerootzone dot org)

Best regards,

Philippe Blankert