discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] unable to register .ing domain

Re: [opennic-discuss] unable to register .ing domain

  • From: Dmitry Shalnoff <allother AT studio-o.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] unable to register .ing domain
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 15:20:47 +0100

thank you for a great hint :)

On 19/05/11 02:27, subhuman wrote:
*grmbl* maybe i should take a nap... ;)
look at 000webhost.com - they accept opennic domains.

On Thu, 19 May 2011 01:31:54 +0100
Dmitry Shalnoff<allother AT studio-o.com> wrote:

I suspect that you are not very well understood my question

the idea was opposite.
I'd like to host my website with OpenNIC domain but my current hoster
reject non ICANN domains. I wouldn't buy other hosting and have no time
and resources to set up my own server right now. So, I'm speaking about
sort of "parking" ability, to make temporary simple redirection.

Dmitry

PS yeah,<domain.ing>.opennicproject.org doesn't works unfortunately