discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] unable to register .ing domain

Re: [opennic-discuss] unable to register .ing domain

  • From: Dmitry Shalnoff <allother AT studio-o.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] unable to register .ing domain
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 00:20:00 +0100

Great! Thank you Tim.

Other probably useful idea:
I found that my current hoster don't support non ICANN domains. It's
generally not a problem, cause I'm planing to host it on my own server a bit
later. But for now.... why just don't add simple temporary ICANN URL
redirection feature, which gives ability to use domain as a primary domain
for people who can't host it yet but would like to propagate the idea of
alternative domain names.

Dmitry