discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Your article on DNS

Re: [opennic-discuss] Your article on DNS

  • From: subhuman <discipline AT gmx.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Your article on DNS
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:32:34 +0200

probably most of you already know what i am going to tell. just for the
sake of completeness then:

some while ago i stumbled upon a related project named DOT-P2P:
http://dot-p2p.org (dnd-p2p AT googlegroups.com) - both not very much
alive, as far as i can see. but maybe there's more activity going on
behind the scenes. after all google might not be the best place for
discussing such matters.

have nice day (or whatever lies ahead of you) :)
martin