discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Your article on DNS

Re: [opennic-discuss] Your article on DNS

  • From: mike <mike AT pikeaero.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Your article on DNS
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 06:43:10 -0400

On 11-10-12 01:32 AM, subhuman wrote:
> probably most of you already know what i am going to tell. just for the
> sake of completeness then:
>
> some while ago i stumbled upon a related project named DOT-P2P:
> http://dot-p2p.org (dnd-p2p AT googlegroups.com) - both not very much
> alive, as far as i can see. but maybe there's more activity going on
> behind the scenes. after all google might not be the best place for
> discussing such matters.
>
> have nice day (or whatever lies ahead of you) :)
> martin

Martin,

I just had the following e-mail exchange with one of the dot-p2p dns group.

It appears the dot-p2p project and by association, the .p2p TLD has
become somewhat of an albatross around the necks of some of those involved.

I have offered to host a tier1 in support of the .p2p TLD as it appears
to have died for the most part.

- --Mike

- ---- clipity clip ----