discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] grep.geek & search.geek both broken?

Re: [opennic-discuss] grep.geek & search.geek both broken?

  • From: Zach Gibbens <infocop411 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] grep.geek & search.geek both broken?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:24:03 +0000

Doesn't hurt that some of us use text email clients on a daily basis, and
there is nothing scripted to attack my system
makes it uniform, I can adjust the font in the terminal, one less attack
vector
(I'm not completely text, if there is a need, I have a client with html
support too, used on an as needed basis)

also a side note, it does make for less chance your email will trip a spam
filter on the mailing server