discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Threat

Re: [opennic-discuss] Threat

  • From: Amrit Panesar <apanesar AT 4195tech.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Threat
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:11:50 -0800

I think we should come up with some propaganda that appeals to the mind
of Anonymous and advertises the OpenNIC root as being the `only working`
DNS root running on that day. If we play our cards right, I believe this
could be the beginning of a global reform, moving away from the old and
into the new realm of freedom and lack of need from ICANN and Verisign.
I believe there is a need to promote alternatives such as CACert and
OpenNIC, thus draining the system and giving the user choice on how they
take their internet.

Knowledge is half the battle, doing something about it is just as
important...

But then again, I live in a fantasy world filled with radical ideas, I
highly doubt this will ever happen, but then again you never know.
Anything is possible. :P

--
Amrit Panesar
OpeNIC .Neo Administrator