discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Threat

Re: [opennic-discuss] Threat

  • From: Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Threat
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:41:22 -0600

Amrit says:
I think we should come up with some propaganda that appeals to the mind
of Anonymous and advertises the OpenNIC root as being the `only working`
DNS root running on that day.

--end--

need to be careful, because if they relate to opennic with anonymous, when the internet comes back, they'll are going to think that opennic is part or acted together with anonymous, so that is bad propaganda.

what i dont know is, if opennic can work without be connected to 13, i think is yes, but need to create more than one root server then. <- julian, tell me and i host a server anywhere.

also there is not only 13 servers as anon.. says  check http://www.root-servers.org/

bye

Ing. Alejandro M. Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados http://www.dedicados.com.mx ------ correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx skype: dedicados ------