discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype

Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype

  • From: Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:20:57 -0600

dont add the *, just

.geek
.indy
.free
.tld

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
skype: dedicados
------

El 20/02/2012 04:45 p.m., Peter Green escribió:
Hi,

I see now the white list option in the admin panel, but I can't figure out
how to white-list a T.L.D. as opposed to a site.

I have tried using wild cards i.e. '*.geek' but that doesn't seem to work,
How did you achieve this?

Peter

---
Do not mess with the forces of nature, for thou art small and
biodegradable!

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:44:11 -0600, Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados