discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype

Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype

  • From: Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:56:42 -0600

that proxy is for opennic network.

tell me wich .tld are inside the opennic network and i add it.

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
skype: dedicados
------

El 20/02/2012 01:50 p.m., Maximi89 escribió:

2012/2/20 Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx <mailto:ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>>

edit admin.php config with whitelist domains.

But what happen with the others TLDs, the peered with OpenNIC, New-Nations and others?
they could be accesed trought your proxy?

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx <mailto:ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
skype: dedicados
------