discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype

Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:00:22 +0000

Hi,

Thanks Alejandro, I now have Glype set up and running just nice!

I have made an OpenNIC theme for it too, you can see it here... http://www.greenpete.co.uk/proxy/

If anyone would like the theme, feel free to grab it from here... http://www.greenpete.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/OpenNIC.tar.gz

I guess when the main site gets a new theme, I will make another theme for Glype to match it.

Peter

---
Do not mess with the forces of nature, for thou art small and
biodegradable!

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:20:57 -0600, Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados