discuss - [opennic-discuss] Glype

[opennic-discuss] Glype

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Glype
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:35:37 +0000

Hi,

I see a couple of OpenNICers are running web proxies using Glype.

I have used Glype but in the conventional way but would like to run one on
one of my servers so people I tell about OpenNIC can take a look but would
want to restrict the proxy service to only access OpenNIC TLDs, not ICANNs as
before I found my proxy was being used for accessing gambling sites (most
likely the U.S. due to the ban) and of course porn.

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Thanks, Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!