discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] (beta 2.3) Yet another windows(tm) OpenNIC wizard...

Re: [opennic-discuss] (beta 2.3) Yet another windows(tm) OpenNIC wizard...

  • From: Maximi89 <maximi89 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] (beta 2.3) Yet another windows(tm) OpenNIC wizard...
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 14:19:34 -0300

2012/3/1 Mike <mike AT pikeaero.com>
Peter,

I has set up the file download on SourceForge such that if you are
browsing with Windows(tm) then the default download is the .exe
(installer file) and if you are browsing with any other O/S then the
default download is the .tar.gz source file.

I'm not sure which is the better approach for the time being since I
don't currently have .deb, .rpm, and whatever OS X is.
For GNU/Linux just a binary would be fine...
.tar.bz2

For MacOS i have no idea...

In any case I've changed it for now such that the .exe is always the
default download to eliminate any confusion.

PS. Probably won't have a new release out tonight, more likely tomorrow.

--Mike

--
Maximiliano Augusto Castañón Araneda
Santiago, Chile