discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] register.fur prevents visitor registration by default

Re: [opennic-discuss] register.fur prevents visitor registration by default

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] register.fur prevents visitor registration by default
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:31:11 +0100

That is an odd process!

I managed to register after being lead to here
https://www.fellig.org/?tpl=register (note there is a self signed S.S.L.
certificate), but have had no confirmation e-mail as yet, though I have
only given it 5 minutes, though that is, in my experience usually enough.

Will report back when and if I get a confirmation e-mail...

Peter