discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] register.fur prevents visitor registration by default

Re: [opennic-discuss] register.fur prevents visitor registration by default

  • From: Julian DeMarchi <julian AT jdcomputers.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] register.fur prevents visitor registration by default
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:44:16 +1000

On 05/31/2012 09:40 AM, Jamyn Shanley wrote:
> I think I've demonstrated over the past 2 hours and 3-4 issue reports
> already that I'm willing and have already started to put some time
> into fixing problems with OpenNIC. But at the same time, I don't want
> to waste effort if there's no interest in providing something that
> works well for everyone.

All talk then. If your not going to help with the efforts, may I suggest
you quiet down.

OpenNIC starts with our main website. I've nearly got it ready, and
you've brought up points of finding information hard. You can help by
reviewing the new site and suggesting what needs improving to find
information, if anything.

If your not willing to help, and just committed to making noise, take it
elsewhere.

--julian