discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] register.fur prevents visitor registration by default

Re: [opennic-discuss] register.fur prevents visitor registration by default

  • From: Jamyn Shanley <jshanley AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] register.fur prevents visitor registration by default
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:40:45 -0500

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Julian DeMarchi
<julian AT jdcomputers.com.au> wrote:
> On 05/31/2012 09:27 AM, Jamyn Shanley wrote:
>> Improvements are made one step at a time. SSL certificates are just
>> one of many potential problems with OpenNIC. If all people want to do
>> is to get it working sort of well enough for a few geeks to
>> occasionally use in a somewhat reliable manner, then that's great and
>> I guess I seriously misunderstood the project goals.
>
> Awesome! I could use your help on the new site... Please email me
> privately so we can get the ball moving on your inlovement. I've got the
> new website nearly completed with content and could use your help.
> You're not just talk right?

I think I've demonstrated over the past 2 hours and 3-4 issue reports
already that I'm willing and have already started to put some time
into fixing problems with OpenNIC. But at the same time, I don't want
to waste effort if there's no interest in providing something that
works well for everyone.